Saturday 28 March 2009

Meet the Maker - Yunisacs


Today we are meeting Stacy of Yunisacs - a bright and beautiful shop filled with gorgeous purses in wonderful fabrics.

"
Sewing has always been a part of my life, whether helping my mum back at home when I was much younger, or taking part in the craft projects at school. I cannot remember a time I wasn’t holding a piece of string and a needle! "

I love to be able to pick fabric I adore and spend money on purse frames, zippers and all kinds of supplies. Who doesn’t like a bit of shopping? I also like the freedom to try new shapes and create new designs that people will appreciate.
"

Stacy's work is available on Etsy and Folksy, and of course at Handm@de Cambridge!

www.yunisacs.etsy.com

www.yunisacs.folksy.com



1 comment:

Jo Hannah said...

I sent some things yesterday. Hopefully they will get there on time!