Wednesday 4 March 2009

Meet the Maker - Dings Insainity


Today we are meeting Emma of Dings Insainity, who will be one of the exhibitors selling her original art at Handm@de Cambridge.

"
My work mainly consist of paintings, drawing, illustrations and fine art prints, although I do branch out into other forms of medium. It is quite eclectic in terms of one piece can be very reminiscent of childhood and the next can be quite the opposite, dark, meaningful. But most of all they are almost always full of colour."

"What I like most about my work is
The freedom of creativity, there are very little restrictions unlike with some other crafts and to me it is something I can get completely lost in."

Emma's eclectic work is available on Etsy, Folksy and Artfire. Handmade Cambridge will be the first fair that Emma and Dings Insainity will be exhibiting at!




No comments: