Wednesday 1 July 2009

Booking Open!

We are now accepting applications for the Handm@de Cambridge fair to be held on December 5th at the Guildhall.

You can download the application pack from here. It is a .zip file containing:
the application notes (.pdf)
the floor plan (.jpg)
and the application form (.doc)

Please make sure you read the notes thoroughly before filling in the form.

If you have any problems accessing the .zip file (usually just double clicking it should launch the appropriate application to expand it) just shoot an email along to cambridge@handmadecraftfairs.co.uk


1 comment:

amazoncat said...

really excited about this - I failed to hear about the one in April but I'm now filling out my application form for December!

I lived in Cambridge when I was at university and this is a great location.